We want to help turn your What ifs, into something more
There is no denying money is a large part of our everyday lives. Unfortunately not all Australians have a great relationship with it:
- 30% of Australia’s are ‘financially stressed’.
- 92% of Australian’s reported being ‘concerned’ about their finances
- 38% of Australian’s spend more than they earn.
- Australians owe $32 billion in credit card debt (Avg of $4,257 per card holder)
- In capital cities only 35% of the population live in properties they own (including homes with a mortgage)
- 60% of people don’t believe they’ll have enough money in retirement, 32% described themselves as having ‘far from enough’
Yet only 20% of Australians reported using a financial adviser (while 75% use an accountant).
Why the disconnect? Why are so many people in need of financial help – but aren’t seeking it.
From our experience, many Australian’s don’t know how a financial adviser can help them, which is probably because not all financial advisers do the same job. An accountant does your tax, but what does your financial adviser do?
At What if Advice – we solve your “What ifs”!
- What if… you don’t want to be financially stressed?
- What if… you want to be in control of your spending?
- What if… you want to get rid of your credit card debt?
- What if… you want to own your own home?
- What if… you want to invest and get your money working for you?
- What if… you want to retire comfortably?
Who are we?
We’re the ones who can help solve your financial ‘what ifs’.
Because we’re different!
For years financial advice has been driven by large banks and corporations, trying to sell you a product. They’d start with the products you currently have, and try to help by switching you over to their products, or products they receive a commission for selling.
This isn’t advice, its sales.
As you can tell from our name, we start somewhere different. We start with your what ifs, your goals. We start where you want to start.
Then we take a journey together – through a financial strategy that is tangible, beneficial and sometimes even life changing.
Why us? Because if you want to take a step past your ‘what is’ – we want to join you!